(1) The following is to inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Manfred Sauer GmbH
Tel. +49 6226 960 104
Fax +49 6226 960 011
You can contact our data protection officer and send an email to:
or by post and indicate as reference “Data protection”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and address and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context when their storage is no longer necessary, or put restrictions on their processing if statutory retention obligations apply.
Should health data be required for optimal consultation, you agree that we process the information provided, insofar as this is necessary for answering questions and making recommendations. (Legal basis: Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR)
(4) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, details about the respective processes are given below. In this context, we also communicate the defined criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data that refer to you:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint against us with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art.6 (1) first sentence 1 lit. (f) GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk/device in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and overall more effective.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
(b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. These include in particular the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the one session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
(c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or any cookies at all. Please note that if you do this, not all functions of this website may be used to their full extent.
(f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services you can use if you wish to. As a rule, you must then provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass your personal data on to a third party if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. For more information, please provide your personal data or see the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the resulting consequences in the description of the offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke such consent at any time. The revocation has an impact on the permissibility of the processing of your personal data as soon as you have uttered it.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is specifically the case if processing is not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is addressed in each of the following descriptions of the functions. When exercising such objection, you are requested to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or communicate to you our compelling legitimate grounds worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you are free to object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection against advertising under the contact data mentioned above.
(1) Use of Piwik (since January 2018: Matomo)
(2) YouTube videos
(1) If you so consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter containing information about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent / order form.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure for newsletter subscriptions. This means that, following receipt of your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm your intention to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP address and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to identify possible abuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for receiving the newsletter is your e-mail address. Submitting further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. Following your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. (a) GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and cancel the newsletter. You can declare your cancellation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to info(a)manfred-sauer.de, or by sending a message to the contact details given in the “Legal” section.